Pre-purchase questions

balintfx

Aug 8, 2021
Budapest, Hungary
Hello, I have a few questions before I buy this great Anticheat.

1. If I have purchased it, where can I download AntiCheat from, will I receive the download link by email or can I download it from discord?

2. Is it possible to set it so that the anticheat resource does not appear in my fivem search?

3. Is there a full-fledged Hungarian language support?

4. My last question would be, is there a promo code to buy it? I would buy it with Crypto for Lifetime

Thank you very much for your answers

Have a nice day :)

MissTweeka

Staff member
Jul 24, 2023
netherlands
Hello, I have a few questions before I buy this great Anticheat.

1. If I have purchased it, where can I download AntiCheat from, will I receive the download link by email or can I download it from discord?

2. Is it possible to set it so that the anticheat resource does not appear in my fivem search?

3. Is there a full-fledged Hungarian language support?

4. My last question would be, is there a promo code to buy it? I would buy it with Crypto for Lifetime

Thank you very much for your answers

Have a nice day :)
Hello

1. You get through we website a panel where you can downalode the chx
2. no, because resources that has client side cannot be hidden, but you can name it with random names
3. Not as far as I know, but we will do our best to help you.
4. We don't have promo code but yes you can buy chx through crypto.

If you join the discord you can make a ticket for if you have any questions.

You can send dito a private message on discord he will help you with your purchase

Kind regards
MissTweeka

Last edited:

nit34byte

Chocolate CEO
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 20, 2021
localhost
www.lynxcollective.ltd
Hello, in response to your questions to clarify what was also mentioned by MissTweeka:

1. You will be able to download ChocoHax from the dedicated panel, and you can visit the Discord to read the latest updates. The files are personal and cannot be exchanged among users. Those downloaded by you will only work for you.
  2. This is not possible, also because it does not depend on us. To hide a resource from the list, you will need to create a server-only resource. ChocoHax is not server-only.
  3. Unfortunately, no, we are open to accepting new members in our team.
  4. You can use the code chocohax or ilovechocohax to get a discount, but you will not be able to use it on all the offers in the shop.
For more information contact us here or on our Discord