A few pre-sale questions

Goliath2093

Jan 26, 2023
Evening, looking at your product and, from what I can see, it looks good! I just have a few questions that I would appreciate an answer to. One or two of these are covered elsewhere, but I just want to confirm to make sure.

1. Is the AC capable of detecting and stopping individuals using eulen and red engine?
2. If there is some sort of global/network/database ban functionality, is it possible for this to be locally overridden?
3. I saw that your .net beta is out, congratulations on that! Will all those who have/get the current version be eventually upgraded and, if so, when is this expected to happen?
4. Finally (for now), what are the regular hours that support staff are active (GMT)?

Thanks in advance,
Goliath

Lastshot

Really bad manager
Verified Reseller
Jun 23, 2021
1. Both cheats are external so we have to remember that while a good chunk of their functions are detected we cannot say it is a 100% detection rate but we do have good measures in place to detect most things that they are capable of doing.

2. Yes there is a very good cloud ban system in which it is stored securely and should a banned player that was confirmed a cheater try to join they will be rejected from the server, However you can also whitelist certain members if needed with a command and they can bypass the clkoud ban system for your server.

3. so the .net beta is currently under beta testing if you would like to become apart of beta testing and are happy to test certain aspects of the new version out for us then we can invite you to the beta discord to do so.

4. They are active during different times as they are all from different time zones.

Regards,
LS