revieuw off chocohex

maikellinders

Beta Tester
Sep 19, 2021
hello ,
iam happy with chocohex it makes my and my team there work easyer in the server.
but there are a couple off things that is not good yet and need atenttion at chocohex side.

- screenshots are many times black and we see nothing there
- the updates are not easy to do without the upload function from the config any more
it take a lot of time to do the updates now to make the new config
- the updates the last time came very quickly thas ofcourse a good thing but many chances and other setting makes it for some of us difficult
when i updates a always hold my hand that its all going right when the first people come in the sever , beacause i need to fill in so manu thing in the config .
all the thing that i need to white list and blacklist , and that i there for forget some things

futher iam realy happy to have this anticheat and stay using it

thanx for al the team member of chocohex for there hard work and ceep up de good work

maikel linders

fendi

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 20, 2021
Miami, Florida
Hey, thank you for your review. I wanted to point out that the config upload function is back.
Thank you for using ChocoHax!

Best regards,
capra.

maikellinders

Beta Tester
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, thank you for your review. I wanted to point out that the config upload function is back.
Thank you for using ChocoHax!

Best regards,
capra.
thanx for the feedback and letting me know that the config fuction is back , very good job