3rd Party Addon Menus.

ZWRKS

ChocoHax
Aug 13, 2023
Hello, so i run a server that is available for (client side menus) aka Script Hook related items.
We only allow manual transmission and im wondering that would it detect menus such as Menyoo, Lambda etc etc as they are not allowed in our server aswell asd ban them aswell.

Cheers

Manfred.exe

Staff member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello, so i run a server that is available for (client side menus) aka Script Hook related items.
We only allow manual transmission and im wondering that would it detect menus such as Menyoo, Lambda etc etc as they are not allowed in our server aswell asd ban them aswell.

Cheers
Hey there,

i am sorry to tell you but you can’t detect Menyoo or similar because those aren’t mod menus. Those are trainers original made for GTA story mode. Therefore they are not classified as cheats and will not result in a ban. If you have any other question just let me know.

Regards
Manfred.exe | Moderator

• Love
Reactions: ZWRKS

ZWRKS

ChocoHax
Aug 13, 2023
Hey there,

i am sorry to tell you but you can’t detect Menyoo or similar because those aren’t mod menus. Those are trainers original made for GTA story mode. Therefore they are not classified as cheats and will not result in a ban. If you have any other question just let me know.

Regards
Manfred.exe | Moderator

That is Good to hear that we will still be able to use manual transmission as everyone loves them <3

Cant wait to get started with life time on friday

Reactions: Manfred.exe