New profile posts

Something bad happen with my account...... I told all of my dev to unensure your ressource when in localhost and they didint do it... Therefor my account is suspended due to more then 5 ip adress... I heve rectified the situation but i still paid alot of money for that script... how to get my account back online
??
hello, I am trying to purchase a lifetime subscription since my last dev took my subscription. can you please help?
ansh6647
ansh6647
Hello, please open a ticket for the inquiry.
thank you

-ansh6647-
Bonjour , l'anti cheat a détecté que j'ai était ban d'un serveur gta rp sur fivem alors que j'ai jamais cheat j'ai acheté mon pc le 14 avril 2022 et je joue a gta depuis aout et les support du serveur m'ont dit de venir vous voir pour me unban car j'ai jamais cheat et je cheat pas vous pouvez vérifier ma licence mes comptes et tout merci a vous
ansh6647
ansh6647
Hello, please open a ticket for the inquiry.
thank you

-ansh6647-
Okay, I really lied about why I got banned forever, but I lied because I really want to go online and play with my friends and I won't use any cheat programs during this time.
Thank you
I was at 6 in the morning playing on a server and today I realized that I was banned for supposedly using hacks or fake names. I have 7 years in roleplay and I have never used cheats.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 5